Enter Your Zipcode
Welcome to All Things Waste, A Nation-Wide Roll Off Dumpster Rental Company
We specialize in inexpensive roll off dumpster rentals, servicing those needing to discard yard debris or yard waste, general debris removal, home improvement or home repair remnants, concrete, asphalt, grass clippings, construction debris, demolition waste, and miscellaneous junk or clutter. Yes, we’re your go-to dumpster rental service, roll off dumpster rental service, or junk removal service. We provide excellent customer service, and we’re upfront about all costs to rent a roll off dumpster: rental periods, delivery rates, haul rates, weight limits, cubic yard dumpster volumes, and available dumpster sizes. In a nutshell, we’re your premier dumpster rental company.
Renting a dumpster shouldn’t be a painful process. Roll off dumpster rental rates differ wildly depending on which dumpster company you select. Some reasons for these price variances are explained below, but let’s clear the air. Why go with All Things Waste?
First, we ask easy questions. We understand that you may not be a contractor, subcontractor, someone who works in the construction and demolition industry. The waste management field can be difficult to understand, but the dumpster rental and dumpster disposal processes shouldn’t demand sophisticated knowledge of garbage terminology.
Secondly, we explain the roll-off container cost-to-rent basics, all the features which will ultimately determine the cost of your dumpster rental service. Some of the cost features include the size of the roll off container, the type of garbage being disposed of, the rental time or rental period you’ll have the roll off dumpster, and so on.
Thirdly, all of your dumpster cost parameters are clearly organized and digitally outlined for you. All costs are upfront, and all terms and conditions are listed.
Have lots of trash to remove?
Our large garbage dumpsters aren’t just for folks swinging hammers or sporting hardhats. Far from it, indeed. In fact, homeowners frequently request residential dumpsters or residential roll-off containers of all sizes. Some jobs include casual junk removal, stump removal, new landscaping, fence building, all the way to new construction and demolition projects.
We’re here when you are ready for the delivery of your roll off dumpster! If you were wondering how large our dumpsters are, or how much volume they can hold, we have 10 cubic yard, 15 cubic yard, 20 cubic yard, 30 cubic yard, and 40 cubic yard dumpster rentals available for all your debris removal needs. Call us now, and give our customer service a try.
We’re Not Just a Dumpster Company
We’re more than just a dumpster company. We attempt to bring extra information to our customers, usually with our blog posts. Information pertaining to C&D landfills and MSW landfills, alternative sources of energy, composting, vermicomposting, cost-saving means of disposal, zero-waste, composting, decluttering, home improvement projects, home improvement repairs, greenhouse gas emissions, recycling, and much more. We try to add more relevant content weekly, if not daily. And we’re always trying to stay atop of the goings-on of the large garbage haulers, such as Clean Harbors, Inc., Covanta, Hitachi Zosen Corp, Veolia Environment SA, Waste Management, Inc., Republic Services, Inc., and Advanced Disposal Services, Inc.
What Size Roll off Containers Do We Offer?
Roll off dumpsters come in various dimensions, usually calculated in cubic yards, since dumpsters are meant to contain volumes of discarded waste. Although a more thorough explanation of roll off dumpster dimensions is provided elsewhere, the following primer should be a good start toward understanding roll off container dimensions, or roll off dumpster sizes, and a few of their uses. Whether you’re needing a residential dumpster or construction dumpster depends on your project, so you’ll need to tell us what sort of debris–construction debris, demolition debris, yard debris, junk, municipal solid waste, construction and demolition debris–you’ll be disposing of in your roll off dumpster. Your roll off dumpster rental is just around the corner.
- 10 cubic yard dumpster – The 10 yard dumpster rental is the smallest roll off dumpster rental available. It’s typically used for smaller-scale jobs, such as attic cleanouts; shed cleanouts; basement decluttering; garage cleanouts; small kitchen and bathroom renovations, remodeling, repairs, and home improvements; disposal of up to 15 shingle squares (1 shingle square covers roughly 100 square feet, and 3 bundles of shingles equal 1 square); removal of concrete, brick, cinder block, asphalt, and dirt; disposal of up to 250 square feet of decking material.
- 12 cubic yard dumpster – The 12 yard dumpster rental is also used for smaller-scale jobs, such as attic cleanouts; shed cleanouts; basement decluttering; garage cleanouts; small kitchen and bathroom renovations, remodeling, repairs, and home improvements; disposal of up to 15 shingle squares (1 shingle square covers roughly 100 square feet, and 3 bundles of shingles equals 1 square); removal of concrete, brick, cinder block, asphalt, and dirt; disposal of up to 250 square feet of decking material.
- 15 cubic yard dumpster – The 15 yard dumpster rental allows for disposing of approximately 300 square feet of decking material and 2,000 square feet of single-layer shingles. The 15 yard roll off container provides about 50 additional square feet of decking material and 500 square feet more single-layer shingle disposal capacity than the 10 yard and 12 yard roll off dumpster sizes.
- 20 cubic yard dumpster – The 20 yard dumpster rental aids in the disposal of debris for larger-scale jobs. Although often used by contractors, the 20 yard roll off container rental is suitable for large attic cleanouts, large shed cleanout, large basement decluttering, and large garage cleanouts; large kitchen and bathroom renovations, remodeling, repairs, and home improvements; disposal of approximately 400 square feet of decking material and nearly 3,000 square feet of single-layer shingles (or 30 single-layered shingle squares); and removal of large amounts of construction and demolition material. The 20 yard is commonly used for heavy waste disposal, such as concrete, brick, cinder block, asphalt, and dirt.
- 30 cubic yard dumpster – The 30 yard roll off container rental is massive and helps dispose of very large amounts of construction and demolition debris; higher-end, large commercial or industrial projects, such as home renovations, repairs, improvements, and additions; new home and large structural builds, large landscape projects, disposal of up to 500+ square feet of decking material and 4,000 square feet of single-layer shingles (or 45 single-layer shingle squares). Bottom line: if you’ve got a large project, you’ll probably want this size container. Further, this container often comes with a longer rental period, usually 2 weeks to 1 month, unlike the 10 yard, 12 yard, and 15 yard roll off dumpster sizes.
- 40 cubic yard dumpster – The 40 yard roll off dumpster rental is much like the 30 yard dumpster rental. It can be used for large renovation and remodeling projects, roof tear-offs and roof replacements, siding disposal, and much more. When the 40 yard dumpster isn’t being used for large construction and demolition jobs or complicate industrial projects, the 40-yard open top container provides an alternative route to recycling leftover site materials that are usually lighter weight, such as cardboard, paper, and aluminum, especially if the roll off dumpster is conveniently placed at a loading dock.
Just give All Things Waste a call at 1-844-47-WASTE to rent a roll off dumpster today!
You’re probably wondering what we allow and don’t allow in our containers.
Asbestos, batteries, hazardous waste, gasoline, televisions, washing machines, dryers, pesticides, motor oil, automotive fluids, propane tanks, stoves, ovens, computers, electronic waste, household cleaners, ink and resins, contaminated soil or absorbents, medical waste, liquid paint, and tires.
Scroll through our roll-off container sizes.
- Concrete weighs 4,050 pounds per cubic yard. This material is always better kept separate from other forms of refuse, as clean concrete can oftentimes be recycled and may be used as fill.
- Roofing shingles weigh 225 pounds per square. Multiply the number of squares by the layers of shingles by their weight, and you will know how much your container will weigh.
- We accept mixed construction and demolition refuse material, industrial & manufacturing waste, dirt, rock, concrete, stumps, cars, iron, steel, and general household cleanup.