Bathroom tiles set the tone for the area. Developing a state of mind with restroom tiles can provide a unique character to your restroom. No restroom can be complete without great floor tiles that match the fittings and fixtures. A vibrant pattern on your restroom floor or contrasting wall color can truly set the tone of your restroom.
No longer are bathrooms limited in the choice of tiles to plain white, square shapes, and glazed ceramic surfaces. Today, there are several hundreds of various styles, colors, sizes when it pertains to discovering that, and evasive, ideal bathroom tile. The materials are no longer restricted to ceramic. You get tiles in travertine, sandstone, marble, granite among others.
Quit worrying, since now tiles are available in a variety of sizes, just in case you are worried about the tile sizes for your bathroom. Piecing them together can create a special, striking, and eye-catching design, either on the flooring or on the wall of your restroom. If you are not very creative, cover the whole wall, from floor to ceiling, with both the exact same type of tile, as well as the same color. Or you can create an entirely different effect by mixing it up and having one color of tile at the bottom of the wall and a different (creating contrast) on the top of the exact same wall separated by thin, textured pieces that work as a chair rail, plainly distinguishing between the 2 kinds of tiles used. When it comes to bathroom style, your creativity is the only limitation.
Depending on the restroom tile concept you are looking for, you will be able to pick suitable tiles. The starting point for restroom design is the series of shapes, sizes, textures, patterns, and materials these tiles are readily available in. An innovative restroom tile style concept can assist in having the bathroom of your dreams.
Ceramic is the preferred material for bathroom flooring tile, as it is resilient, offers resistance to dampness, and is non-slippery to walk on and use when damp. It is also easy to clean, and unsightly spots can be gotten rid of with less effort. Of course, this does not indicate that other products aren’t easy to use or less resilient. You can pick tiles in the materials of your choice; however, check with the store’s salesperson about the durability and life of your desired tile purchase.
Here is a shortlist of some bathroom floor tile concepts than can assist you in producing the restroom that you always longed for:
- Solid Color Tiles: Floor tiles in solid colors for your bathroom can develop a warm ambiance. You can use tile borders on the other colors to the floor tile, or you can produce a pattern utilizing 2 or more than 2 in a different way colored tiles. The visual impact will be fascinating, perhaps charming.
- Different Tile Sizes: Try to utilize colored tiles for floors on walls in different sizes or lay them diagonally to produce distinct patterns.
- Contrasting Grout Color: Using contrasting grout color with ceramic flooring tiles looks extremely intriguing. For example, if you wish to use white tiles, then use grout in red, blue, or yellow color for contrast. Do not forget to apply sealers to grout lines in heavily trafficked areas to maintain the color and safeguard of the grout.
- Using Your Favorite Tile Color: If your favorite bathroom tile color is blue, you can consider including some blue decorative tiles on the walls or utilize various shapes/textures to make the structure visually appeal.
- Contemporary, Chic Look: Use intense and strong colors with graphics against plain backgrounds. Include contemporary and streamlined styled choices, and enjoy that stylish look!
- Turn Up the Love Feel: Add a touch of romance to your restroom with floral tiles in pastel or soft shades such as pink, light blue, light green or use hand-painted sinks and maybe get a wooden flooring to complete the love-dovey look!
- The Mediterranean Look: A mix of terracotta tiles and Spanish or Mexican hand-painted tiles for the floors will create the stylish Mediterranean look.
The important to note when creating your bathroom is to focus on the bathroom tile colors since colors affect your mood while producing a warm, cold, or intimate environment in the space. If you like brilliant colors, then peach and yellow might be color options for you. These warm colors make your bathroom feel relaxing while using a neutral color scheme, like beige, white, or similar colors makes the area look large and show color. Violets, greens, and blues are cool or serene colors, while reds, oranges, purples include a touch of drama to the bathroom, in addition to absorbing light, making the area appear smaller.
Have a good time shopping for your restroom tiles. Keep in mind to choose tiles that match your specific tastes and are useful, and do not give in to patterns, though you can always take a look at them for motivation!